Thursday, June 14

Friday's Letters

Dear Finals, You're over tomorrow. Praise the Lord. I'm mostly done! That's all I have to say!

Dear Work, Thank you for not being a struggle in my life. You aren't another thing I have to get through. You're a pleasure.

Professor Cat guards the tasty Snack!
Dear Dental Assisting Program, I'm so stoked. You have no clue. I'm so excited to begin! I'm excited for my uniform, for my new tools, even to be waking up so early! I'm so excitedddselleeelskjd!!

Dear Carpet Shampooer, why are you broken? Now my carpet is soaked, but not clean. How do you expect me to be satisfied with these results?? My feet are so cold now. Seriously?

Dear Jane Austen, Why are you novels just so damn good? I can't get over it. I love the books, I love the movies. All of it.

Dear Portland, I'll be seeing you this weekend. I'm excited to start my one week of summer! But you can only happen if......

Dear Paycheck, Please arrive faster. Please.

The BEST day!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Jane Austen may possibly be the reason your prince charming hasnt arrived, Im pretty sure she makes them all up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be a dentist and fix my own teeth ): I just had an issue with one of my molars I've needed a root canal on for a while and I'm so scared ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Happy dance for u that finals r almost done!! Sending good vibes out u meet your handsome mystery man sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your work is a pleasure ... what a blessing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a job I loved! You are very very lucky in that aspect. Thank you for your letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel about the paycheck! I found you through the link up today with Ashley. I am your newest follower. Check out my letters if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so great that you enjoy your job! and honestly, i don't think checks ever come quickly enough! (i know mine don't). hope you have a great weekend!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on finishing and being done with finals! So excited you get to now start doing something you are really excited about with dental school. You are going to rock it! loved reading your letters this week , thanks for linking up with me and visiting my blog. You are fantastic!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. All in good time with the prince charming. I remember waiting on mine and when he does show up...well, it's amazing too look back and even remember a time when he wasn't there. Maybe it's not what you want to hear, but enjoy this time just as you. There are so many seasons in life, this is just one, and once it's past there is no rewinding. Also, congrats on being done with finals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey jen!
    I came across your blog, and I'm completely new to the bloggin' world and I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a blog button swap! I couldn't find a way to contact you. :)

    http://starthandingoutstars.blogspot.com/

    in joy,
    nisha

    ReplyDelete